MARKUP is working with key stakeholders during the implementation period to achieve its objectives. These include but are not limited to:
• Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) – Ensures the quality of agricultural inputs and produce to prevent adverse impacts on the economy, the environment, and human health.
• Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) – Provides Standardization and Conformity Assessment services that consistently meet its customers ‘requirements and endeavor to exceed their expectations.
• Agriculture Food Authority (AFA) – promotes the development and adoption of standards for labelling, packaging, grading, transporting, and storing horticultural produce in compliance with local regulations and international standards.
- Fresh Producers Export Association of Kenya (FPEAK) – The Fresh Produce Exporters Association of Kenya (FPEAK) is Kenya’s premier trade Association representing growers, exporters, and service providers in the horticulture industry.
- Fresh Produce Consortium of Kenya (FPC Kenya) – formerly known as Kenya Association of fruit and vegetable exporters (KEFE). FPC Kenya comprises Horticultural Exporters whose aim is to expand their businesses by mobilizing resources to address challenges and seek more markets and promote efficiency for a better business environment.